Sometimes it’s easy for us all to get caught up in the aches and pains of pregnancy and forget about the good things it brings. Here is what some of our readers listed as the good parts of pregnancy:
- People are extra nice to me
- Planning the nursery and hanging up all his cute little doll-sized clothes
- Hearing her heartbeat with the Doppler
- Eating ice cream without guilt
- Strangers greeting me with a knowing smile
- Reading Goodnight Moon to my baby
- My husband caters to me. He brings me food and pillows when I am in need
- Meeting other pregnant women or new moms. It’s like I’ve joined a new club
- Looking forward to meeting the most important person in my life – my child
Find out how your baby is developing every week. Sign up for our FREE Weekly Fetal Development Newsletter. Click here!
Predict your baby’s gender: Old wives tales
Planning the Nursery? See our Nursery Planner
Top Ten Baby Names
What you wish you would’ve known about pregnancy before pregnancy!