Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut? Sometimes you long for the days in which you were dating, where you felt like the sexiest woman alive. Now, you’re a mom. But you’re not just a mom. YOU are a sex goddess, right?
Not feeling it yet? Here are some tips to make you feel sexy all over again.
1. Buy New Lingerie. The feel of good quality silk or satin on our bodies reminds us once again that we are sexual beings. Get out and buy something naughty; then surprise your man, just when he expects you to come downstairs in that ratty nightgown you usually wear.
2. Strip for him. Once you get your lingerie on, take it off baby! Play some sexy music, dim the lights and put on a show. Your man will love it.
3. Exercise. Not feeling confident enough to strip? A few visits to the gym, and you’ll be feeling sexy as ever. Exercise gets your blood pumping and is a natural aphrodisiac. Plus, your body image will increase as your body fat percentage decreases. Don’t have access to a gym? Try some dvd home videos or invest in an eliptical machine or treadmill. Be sure to put your exercise gear somewhere in your home where you will see it from your common areas. If you hide your treadmill away in your basement, chances are it will just collect dust.
4. Get a new hairstyle. If you’ve had the same hairstyle for the past 5 years, then it is time to move on. A new hairstyle makes us feel fresh and young. Ready for a new start? Start with a new Do!
5. Flirt with your partner. Leave him sexy notes, wear a mini skirt for him, brush up against him lightly, and kiss his earlobe. These are some of the ways to flirt with your partner. Are you a bit rusty? Brush up on your flirting skills.
6. Have a spa day. Can’t afford a real spa. Try our home spa routine.
7. Go on a trip with your significant other, without the kids. A trip for just the two of you may be just what you need to regain the spark, even if it’s just for a weekend.
8. Get a new scent. The power of scent is greater than you think. Go to your local department store and see what scent makes you feel sexy. While you’re there, check out some scents for your man that also lights your fire.
9. Get yourself some toys. Yes, sex toys. From vibrators to handcuffs, loosen your inhibitions and lliven up your bedroom..
10. Spend the night with him. If you can’t get away on a trip, spend at least one night away from home. Go out to dinner, preferably in a sexy dress. Stop at a jazz club and dance the night away. Then go to a nice hotel and remember what it was like to be a couple again.
Do you want to be caught up on all the latest happenings with you and your baby? Join SmartMomma Advantage for free! You'll receive your choice of e-mail newsletters, from monthly updates on your baby's development to weekly sales alerts and the latest pregnancy, baby, and toddler news. Stay up to date with the SmartMomma advantage! Join today!
Relationships: Seven Year Itch
Relationships: Why Romance is Important
Fit & Healthy: How to Fit Exercise In